Monday 19 March 2007

Dragoman!

So ive now started on the second stage of my trip. ill fill you all on in my last days at Chagaik (when i have my diary on me so i can remember it all!) another time. I arrived back in nairobi to stay at the hotel boulevard for one night on sunday 18th after a 6 hour bus ride. i was delighted to find they had hot water and promptly had a bath! it was great! so good. lol. i then sat by the pool for a while reading and then retreated to my room to do a bit of washing. I was lying in bed about to go to sleep when my phone started ringing, i was a bit lyk what the, but i answered it anyway n it turned out to be auntie which was a lovely suprise. was well good to talk to her!
I had to be in reception at 10 today (monday) to join with the group. i was a bit worried about who would be in the group but its very snazzy, there are 2 guys my age (harry n tom) and 2 older people (tim n mags) n then zoe n elton are our leadery people. me, harry and tom went to the giraffe sanctuary today. was well cool. were feeding them lots n playin with them. harry n tom got giraffe kisses but i was satisfied with just playin with them! we did a giraffe puzzle as well! lol. our truck is well cool. it actually going to be so good! lol. well excited about the coming weeks!
but yeah, ill miss chagaik but very excited and enjoyin myself! will fill in the gaps next time, tara x

1 comment:

Emma said...

oooohhhhhh you r so far away. i love you! and £20 a day will be more than enough. we could get by comfortably on a tenner!! xxxx